Pages


Thursday, November 17, 2011

9 years today...

9 years ago today,  my Other Half fell in love with the girl behind this picture:


and me with this picture…

After a few e-mail exchanges and a lot of courage, I finally agreed to meet the guy in the picture (if you want to know all about it in details, you can click HERE)

This is us 9 years later:


Time sure does fly when you're having fun...

… or compromising.  Same thing or almost. Right?

Anyway, there are things that haven't changed after all these years:
My Other Half is still...
... the cheese to my macaroni
... the horizon to my sky
... the bacon to my eggs
... the laces to my sneakers
... the jelly to my peanut butter
... the gravy to my mash potatoes
... the smile to my face
... the bubbles to my bath
... the hot chocolate to my cookie
... the ink to my pen
... the mayo to my fries
... the icing on my cake
and LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Happy anniversary to the best compromiser I've ever known.
I love you My Other Half !

“A 'Great Marriage' is not when the 'perfect couple'c omes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”


No comments:

Post a Comment